Sunday, March 6, 2011

Charlie Brown's Christmas Tree

I stalked this Charlie Brown Christmas tree for months at Pottery Barn. I finally scored big paying only $6.99 (originally priced $79.00) two weeks ago. I am thrilled as it's the inspiration for 2 new products I am working on for Christmas (I know you are thinking its only the beginning of March!).
One of my best and fav clients Laura has inspired me to create ornaments for next year. I am working now on several prototypes. In additon, I would like to create a Hampton Paper tree skirt with embroidered images. I cant decide exactly how I want this to look - all the same image embroidered around or the same theme like holiday or something fun and different like the nostalgic images for a kids tree. My friend Nicole puts a tree in each of her boys rooms. I love this idea!

The options and the actual process are what make it so fun. Stay tuned to see protoypes as they become available. And of course, let me know what you would like to see offered by Hampton Paper!


No comments:

Post a Comment