Friday, March 25, 2011

They Told Me It Wasn't Possible!

Variety of Ralph Lauren Fabric and Wallpaper options for Thomas' room.
Ralph Lauren Fabric: Rowthorne Crest Admiral
Ralph Lauren Fabric: Tanger Gingham Orange
Ralph Lauren Fabric: Strand Stripe Tiger Lily (why do I love the one that is $200.00 per yard?)
Ralph Lauren Fabric: Saville Stripe Blue - just a total classic!


Ralph Lauren Wallpaper: Colden Oxford Blue

I plan to have this is wallpaper that is oxford fabric hung around the room between the chair rail and crown molding that I will have installed. The photo doesnt do it justice - its so fabulous in person!


Ralph Lauren Wallpaper: Pritchett - Blue Wallpaper - my favorite for the bathroom or maybe below the chair rail in the bedroom


Ralph Lauren Wallpaper:Anderson Stripe Dress Shirt

Ralph Lauren Wallpaper: Laurelton Porcelain Blue - this is on display at the RL Store and it looks like a million bucks on the wall!


Ralph Lauren Wallpaper: Gable Stripe French Blue (Thomas' favorite)




I had a vision for Thomas' new room - blue and orange. Simply because Orange is his favorite color (he wanted Orange to be Jackson's middle name - we went with the more classic option of Louis) and why not incorporate this fun, fresh color! We did Blue and Red with Khaki last time around and it was definitely time for something different. The only problem is that when you look for ideas for rooms for boys, there isn't a lot out there. (huge niche in the market).Those of you with boys know what I am talking about - just because they are boys doesn't mean we will settle for anything less than fabulous!



So, with that said, I began my pursuit of Orange fabric in August. I ran into dead end after dead end, with the head shaking back and forth of the sales ladies in the fabric stores, "no orange, sorry".


Well, they dont know me and my determination. Once I get an idea in my head and want something, really nothing can stand in my way. I was on a mission.



Don't worry, this story has a happy ending. I found not one but two to die for options from my one and only, BFF who NEVER lets me down, Ralph Lauren.


I cant wait to put this together. I will share before and after for you - its gonna be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment