Sunday, March 20, 2011

Kiss Me!

Anchor's Away!
Wedding or Wedding Shower

Graduation Party: Kindergarten, Middle School, High School or College


Firetruck Party

Earth Day

Princess Party

Baby Shower, Boy or Girl or Boy and Girl!


Baby Shower

Baby Shower or Sip and See Party

I spent a few hours on Sunday working on another new product for the May update. I got totally carried away as I usually do when I work on a new products - imagining so many fun things to do with these stickers.
Think bridal and baby showers, birthday parties for all ages, holidays including St. Patrick's Day, Easter, 4th of July, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah and New Year's.
You can do a theme based sheet and chose 9 images from our collections including "animals", "causes and interests", "garden", gourmet", holiday", nostalgic", nursery", "party", "sassy & sophisticated", "seaside", "sports and hobbies", "themed party" and/or "wedding" .
A special occassion isnt even required. I always have bowl of kisses on my kitchen counter and now I am looking forward to dressing them up a bit. Won't my kids be thrilled to get these in their lunch boxes tomorrow!
Mix and Match - the options are endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment