Thursday, November 11, 2010

What Was Your Favorite T-Shirt Growing Up?


Ohhh for me the list is long, very long. I had a favorite each season every year. Of course I grew up in upstate NY and while it is undeniably beautiful it's also COLD, frigid actually. I was layer tees before layers tees was even cool... I told you I have always been a trendsetter! In order to carry my favorite short sleeve favorites into winter, I wore my favorite long sleeve shirt underneath to ward off the cold.

I am certain that ones my boys will remember as favorites will be the Hampton Paper tees. I am forever having to throw in a load of laundry because they absolutely MUST wear them tomorrow and a panicked search reveals that they are in the hamper. Fortunately - they have held up well wash after wash (after wash!). It's fun to look through the pictures of the boys over the last few years and see the shirts pop up on so many photos. Sometimes worn by my older son and then passed down to be the favorite of my younger son!

What was your favorite T-Shirt growning up?

No comments:

Post a Comment