Thursday, April 15, 2010



Full Circle...

Sometimes in life, things come full circle and yesterday for me was one of those days. For those of you that have known me for a long time (ie people who know me as "Krissy") know that I was a HUGE fan of 90210 back in the day. I spent a lot of time with the 90210 gang when the series originally aired and also many Saturday and Sunday mornings in years that followed when the re-runs were aired.

Jennie Garth, aka Kelly Taylor, ordered some Santa gift stickers from Hampton Paper in December to use for the gifts for her 3 children, Luca, Lola and Fiona. Jennie wrote to us recently and noted

"These Santa stickers are awesome. They are a lot more fun for the kids and keep Santa's hands from cramping!"

What a thrill it is for Jennie to be a fan of Hampton Paper Designs since I have been a fan or hers for so many years!

No comments:

Post a Comment