Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Right Address


The Right Address is actually one of my fav books and now finally I can say I have the right address too! Of course its all relative but based on what I was looking for - mainly a great neighborhood full of kids, we have arrived. Now that the craziness of the holidays have passed and we actually own the house, I am finally working on sending out the change of address cards.

One of the benefits of owning my own stationery company and having a great relationship with the artist is the ability to see if she will paint a image of my house for the cards. Lucy was generous enough to agree to the project and upon receipt of the watercolor, I must quote my idol Rachel Zoe again "I Die". The original is breathtaking and such a great interpretation of our entry and really just says "welcome".

No comments:

Post a Comment