Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Some Things Are Meant To Be

I just discovered this great home store in Reston, Urban Retreat.
I had to go back yesterday and pick up these amazing lanterns!


Loved this for fresh flowers, shells or sea glass.



The boys each wanted one of these birdhouses and purchased one for their grandma's birthday.



This space on Thomas's wall needed a bookshelf. I had been looking for navy blue to break up the brown wood. Once the wallpaper and painting is done its going to look great!





This bookshelf was such a great deal - under $300.00 and I brought it right home!



While looking for the patio/pool furniture of my dreams (wait till you see what I found!) I wondered into the store next door, Urban Retreat, as there were items out front (including these outdoor candle holders that I went back yesterday to purchase) that looked so inviting! I found this amazing bookshelf for Thomas' room and I have been looking for this exact item for months.


If you are looking for a great unique gift or some furniture and accessories for your home - it's worth a trip. They have some great pieces.















No comments:

Post a Comment