Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Gourmet Club: Crab Feast

Our gourmet club annual crab feast was a huge success this year as the weather was perfect! Here's a photo of some of our members.


The table looked amazing - love this candelabra Kim used and the crab paper was adorable.


Hampton Paper place card. (yes I forgot to bring the crab ones but luckily Kim had these on hand!)


Me and my best friend. All the mascara in the world and I will never have the eye lashes this guy has!! Its so unfair.



The guests of honor!




This was an amazing watermelon and arugula salad with Parmesan cheese from a Barefoot Contessa cookbook. She is our favorite!!



Greg made this amazing grilled pasta salad with fresh vegetables including corn, peppers, onions, roasted chili's and scallions. (I asked what cookbook and I got the typical response, "from my personal portfolio")




Corn casserole. A great addition to the dinner.



Next one is at our house. I cant wait. It will be a poolside theme for sure!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment