Sunday, July 25, 2010

Business to Business




Since founding HPD I have had the opportunity to work with many fabulous and talented people. There have been many businesses that have supported mine and I love to give back by making referrals whenever I can - this is just one case!


Recently I was challenged with finding a great birthday gift for my mom who was turning 65. What do you get for the person who has everything? It had to be something unique and special as turning 65 is a momentous occasion for anyone but even more so for my mom as she is a cancer survivor.

Fortunately, it didn't take me long to think of something perfect! I called upon my favorite embroiderer from Inspired Embroidery (http://www.inspired-embroidery.com). I asked Claudette to embroider onto a pillow a poem written by my son Thomas. She always does superb work and the pillow is lovely!


When you are trying to find a gift for the person who has everything a gift from the heart is the way to go. I think this is a wonderful gift idea and one my Mom will treasure for years to come.
PS. In case you can read the poem, it says:
When I sit on my spot on the carpet, My toes wiggle and I giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment