Monday, June 20, 2011

DIY- Party Favors

While planning Thomas' birthday party the Michael's I usually shop at was out of popcorn boxes so I traveled to another one because seems once I cant have something, I have to have it! Anyway, the trip turned into an opportunity of discovery because the other Michael's' had a different layout so while wondering to find the popcorn boxes, I found these cool Wilton party favor boxes (in the wedding section).


I used our new medium round stickers and coordinated the candy with the image. I love the way they turned out. I know the stickers are a bit off center but my assistant, Jackson was helping me out. What can I say, not only can I not afford to turn away free help but he remained occupied for several minutes. ( translation = a long time for a 4 year old boy!)


I am totally going to use these for my back to school party in Sept!


Hampton Paper medium round stickers $12.00 for 30. Wilton Favor Boxes $19.95 for 30
































No comments:

Post a Comment