Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Dress the Part: Go Metro!



My husband is never at a loss when it comes to finding a gifts for me. I keep and ever-evolving jewelry wish list. It is one of my simple pleasures to seek and acquire beautiful, timeless pieces for my collection. I have a favorite associate at Tiffany's who always greets me warmly and and has taken the time to get to know me and my style.

Upon a recent visit to Tiffany's save for a few minutes of catching up, she wasted no time showing me the newest additions to the Metro Collection. She knows I a big fan of the collection and the new 3 and 5 row pave diamond bracelets and the 5 row pave ring are simply stunning. I love it all and have added the 5 row bracelet to my wish list.


My splurge last December included the Tiffany Somerset Bracelet in silver with diamonds, so stylish and sophisticated. Simply a great piece. The bangles in the collection are worth checking out too!




No comments:

Post a Comment