Friday, August 20, 2010

I've Discovered....















Did you guys know there are now toys located in Barnes & Noble? Yes, right in the bookstore! I've recently discovered this and it could be my version of heaven! I could easliy wile away hours shopping for books and now I dont have to feel guilty about it because I can multi taks (yay for me!). It's easy to stop by the toy selection and pick up a treat for my kids or a gift for one of the endless number of birthday parties that will begin when school starts.


The best part in addition to the 10% off for members is that the toys are arranged by ages -which is terriffic if you are looking for a gift for a child that is not the same age as your kids. (moms, you know what I mean!)

My kids love the Alex Arts and Craft kits - everything they need is included and it promises hours of entertainment. Top picks by Thomas (age 7) and Jackson (age 3) are Ready Set School, Crafty Fashion Show and My Giant Busy Box. Prices range from $15-$30.00. I suggest stocking up so you are prepared for any last minute invites. Keep a couple items wrapped and finished with a HPD sticker are you will be ready to hit the school year party circuit (you know its coming!)



Square solid stickers - 27 for 18.00 avail on our web site.




No comments:

Post a Comment