Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Looking for a Great Gift? Check out Tate's Bake Shop



Every year I send a little something to the stores that carry Hampton Paper as a "thank you" for their business. Last year, I sent the best cookies on the planet - Tate's Cookies from Tate's Bake Shop in Southampton, NY. They are perfect gift for a hostess, someone who is difficult to shop for, someone who has everything, or a someone with a sweet tooth!
I placed a call to spoke to Peg who wrote down personalized notes to include with each order. Give em a call at 631.780.6511 and ask for Liz or Peg. You are sure to get fantastic service!

My fav is chocolate chip. Give them a try and let me know, do you agree they are the best on the market?
Tate's Bake Shop

PS. The Cookbook is a great gift too. I gave it to my husband Greg last year and the recipes are outstanding!!

No comments:

Post a Comment