Tuesday, June 28, 2011

52 Pick Up





My sister first introduced me to that game. We only played once. That's hasnt deterred me from loving card games - SPIT being my all time favorite. I tried to teach Thomas over Christmas break how to play WAR. He said it was "BORING!!!" and went back to the ipad. I did tell him that my sister and I played that along with solitaire for hours... times have changed.



Well from what I understand, cards have made a huge comeback and so have the requests from our clients to create a line of playing cards. Prototypes with the adirondack chair and anchor have been ordered and are in the mail! I am working on coordinating score sheets too. I need to dig up the detailed directions my Grandpa Bill Bendel sent to me many years ago on how to play duplicate bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment