Friday, June 3, 2011

Framed Prints

I had fun on Sunday working with the different mat colors, prints and frames. Here is a peak at the samples.
Great Baby Gift - Pink Option Available.

Love this for a beach house

The colors on this print are so vivid. Love this for the kitchen - a nice reminder to eat healthy!

Kathy Kaehler would approve!


This is such a great wedding gift or a nice accent to the favor or gift table at a wedding.


This print is one of my favorites.


I like this for Valentine's day.


Also one of my favorite designs. I always use it on my notepads.


Classic pen and pencil. Great for an office or boys room.


Personalized print done for someone who loves Owls.


Great for a beach house or boys' room.



This is great gift for boys or anyone who loves music. I have used this image on notepads for my dad.



I printed this for my office - so many books never enough time to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment