Monday, June 20, 2011

What are your plans for the 4th of July?

These are a great way to display the Hershey bars for S'mores at your party or BBQ.


This reminds me of so many fun 4th of July's spent on Lake George in NY.





Well, the Mika's are having another staycation. Unfortunately, we will NOT be having drinks poolside as it wont be ready....yet. With that said, you know we are going to have a fabulous feast on the grill with fab frozen drinks and pinot grigio (in case Ramona stops by). We have the new edition of Foodnetwork Mag to inspire my personal chef. As for me, I am in charge of dessert and am excited to try mint chocolate S'mores. Has anyone every thought of doing this? Thomas and I love mint chocolate so I am going to give it a try. We will let you know how it goes. Hope your celebration is tons of fun too!









No comments:

Post a Comment