Monday, July 23, 2012

A Modern Day General Store


I am obsessed with this new store, Good Westhampton, that opened Memorial Day weekend in Westhampton, NY. I love the concept, it's a Modern Day General Store and boast beautiful "necessities" for the home. I wanted everything in the store and left with bags and arms full of items including these super soft pool towels from Designers Guild, new indoor outdoor rugs by Dash and Albert  and some Havana flip flops for my son. For some reason Washington, DC feels like a vacuum when it comes to great new products to hit the market so I am especially appreciative of a store like this that introduces me to so many new brands.  I made several trip there this weekend as my first trip was rushed with my my kids and Dad saying " You ready yet?". Best part is the candy selection. You guessed it, set up like penny candy in an old general store. Its darling and gives me the opportunity to lure my kids in, even if only for a few minutes!

Cant wait till their web site is ready so I can shop from home in the interim, check out their Facebook Page "Good Westhampton" and take a look at the photos. You will want to visit them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment