Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Seals for a Kiss

I was thrilled to pick up a copy of Hamptons Magazine this weekend to discover yours truly on page 74 featuring our new Small Rounds Stickers. What a beautiful photo of the Stickers and Kisses and a lovely article. I am smiling from ear to ear. Thanks so much to Samantha Yanks and her amazing team. The best part? One great thing leads to another. Stay tuned!


Hamptons Magazine Article
Cover photo for July 2--26 edition.


Photo me holding the new Hamptons Magazine on Saturday in Southampton in front of pop up shop C Wonder. Are you surprisedI dont have any shopping bags? Never fear, they were inside while I did the photo. I was so excited to finally make it to C Wonder after reading so much about ther products online and in blogs. I found the perfect and I mean perfect white shirt. Thanks to the girls for taking the time to help me capture this shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment