Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Paying it Forward.

I received an email from an HPD fan in Texas who contacted me to find out how I created the backdrop for the candy table we had for my son Jackson's Firetruck Party. While I would love to take credit, it was actually my friend Kristy from Sweet Nothings who came up with the idea and got this fabulous brick wallpaper. I emailed the woman back and told her that it was wallpaper and I was happy to send it to her. After she found out she would have to buy and entire roll, she took me up on my offer. And so one quick trip to the post office and it was on its way.

I was so happy to help someone else create a fabulous party for their son - love the idea of paying it forward (and recycling!). And I would never pass up an opportunity to post a photo of our favorite fireman Curtis!!



No comments:

Post a Comment