Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Baby It's Cold Outside....







Winter in the Hamptons is quiet. And very cold! When I was there last weekend, a storm was predicted but a few flakes couldnt keep me from visiting one of my favorite stores, Calypso. After all, I went to UVM where a typical January day calls for rain, sleet or several feet of snow.
If you have never been to Calypso I would describe it as what a boutique should be...an assortment of "must have items" that ensure you wont look like everyone else! I never leave empty handed and I not only wear all the items I buy but I find multiple ways to wear them too. (wouldn't Tim Gunn be proud of me?)

I found a few great pieces on sale and those in addition to the many lovely pink Calypso boxes under the tree from my Dad enabled me to depart the Hamptons with some great pieces for now and spring!
As an added bonus, most items are cut very generously so I feel super skinny with my size "XS" and "S" in my bag.

Items Shown:

1. Nick Button Down $175.00
2. Classic Duster $250.00 100% cashmere(I received the Navy Blue but an assortment of colors are avail. If heaven is in the form of a wrap - this is it!)
3. Smocked Blouse $149.00
4. Pintuck Blouse $99.00 ( I actually got this in white (shocking I know) but only see black and grey on line. Call Westhampton location for white.



























No comments:

Post a Comment