Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Kate!


Last week I read a story about a inspirational girl named Kate McRae on Kim Stoegbauer's blog TheTomKatStudio.com . After I ready her story, I immediately reached out to Kim to see if I could participate in making Kate's 7th birthday her best yet!
The party theme is Ice Cream Shoppe in Pink,Chocolate and White. Kim reviewed the HPD designs and suggested we donate some items with our ice cream cone. I quickly designed some personalized fold over note cards and of my favorite new gifts, a personalized print for Kate. I hope these items will be a great reminder of her 7th birthday bash.
And per the suggestion of my two boys we included one of our best selling t-shirts featuring the flamingo.

I tried to get to the post office yesterday afternoon to ship Kate's treats (her birthday party is on Saturday) but I was abruptly stopped by the weather - freezing rain and snow. I was so bummed. Today the sun is out and the roads are clearing up so USPS- here I come.

1 comment: