Monday, May 2, 2011

Thomas' Birthday Party Planning: Look What I Found!

I found this Sunbrella fabric at Joanne's on Sunday. I plan to use it for the table cloths. It coordinates nicely with my color theme- orange and green. Fortunaltey it was on sale at 50% off so I paid $9.99 per yard as I needed 8.5 yards to cover all 3 tables. Starburts are a must for the candy table as most kids love them. I didtn realize they discontinued green as a color many years ago and replaced w. red. Ooopps!


The candy table is coming together. I did a prelim set up to get an idea of what I will need.


Hershey Kisses are always a favorite. Adding the stickers is a great project for the kids to help with.


Love the color theme here.


We plan to serve popcorn and these popecorn holders from Michael's will work well. I added a sold circle out of scrapbook paper so the image popped a bit more ( no pun intended)



This is going to look great!


I am waiting for the books to arrive from B&N. I found cooridnating gros grain ribbon and will wrap in a clear bag with a bow.


These bags will be good for the kids to put their candy in for the movie.



Tick Tock -I am down to less than 2 weeks to pull this party together. Fortunately I made some great progress over the weekend. I need to get the cake, lollipops, cookies and of course order the food. More details to follow in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment