Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Dress The Part: Armani Makeup

Luminous Silk Foundation: It leaves a flawless finish (really!)



Face Fabric- Love this sheer cover for hot summer days.





Rouge d'armani Lipstick: There is just something about the color and shine that is perfectly blended. I love colors 500 and 502.









This is the best mascara on the market. (yes, even better than Lancome Difinicils)


I am not sure why there isnt more buzz about Armani makeup. I love my Bobbi Brown just as much as the next girl but am amazed that there isnt more hype around Armani. I just love their products - if you are looking for some new makeup for summer, here are my top picks!



PS. If you have some extra money in the bank and or have just taken out a 2nd mortgage I recommend any of the Creme Nara products. To die for but they will set you back a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment