Friday, November 4, 2011

Every Year....

Every year I swear I am not going to wait till the last minute to get a great photo of the boys. Last year I was in luck because Tina Bazala from Tina Bazala Photography snapped this amazing photo. I will keep my fingers crossed that at the wedding I am going to this weekend I get a great shot of the boys. I purchased their first ties from Vineyard Vines for the event and hope to capture this exciting moment. (btw finding a great tie for young boys is no small task. a big niche in the market!)

We had a very busy week this week with all the photo card orders. If you are looking to get a head start on your Christmas cards we would love to assist you. We have 2 sizes and can print your photo on the card. Send us your image preference, text and photo and we will do the rest. No charge for the proof or any changes to the proof!

HPD Photo Cards 75 for $170.00.
Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment