Saturday, December 24, 2011

Home For the Holidays

While its sometimes fun to travel during the holidays, there is a lot to be said for enjoying it in the comfort of your own home!

Getting the table set. Chef Greg is making homemade pasta with the boys. They will have pasta, homemade meatballs and bread for dipping. Greg and I are planning to have grilled shrimp on the home made pasta with a lemon scampi like sauce. Sounds delicious!

My two fav Tiffany rose bowls. The store was out of hydrangeas and roses so lily's and tulips will have to suffice. Just getting the table set. Love using my holiday dishes from Villeroy and Boch. It was a great investment. We take it out and use it in the month of December and we all look forward to it.


Thomas choose the new gingerbread house for his place card.


I choose Santa!




Gifts wrapped for my dad. He said that my sister and I getting together last night was gift enough. I asked if I should return the sunglasses. Did you hear him yell "NOOOOOOOOOO"!





HPD wrapping paper from last year. Its the first new product I will make avail in 2012. I promise!


HPD Personalized Sticker on a gift for Greg.



A gift from my neighbor. I cant wait to make this cookies and copy this idea for next year. Love this!


Another gift from a neighbor (cant you see why I love my neighborhood? Dont you want to live here too?). My best guess is pretzel, rollo's and walnut. They are almost gone I have eaten so many. I had to cover them.




























No comments:

Post a Comment