Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Say "Thank You" Hampton Paper Style

We hope you received everything on your holiday wish list! If you are thinking about getting those thank you notes out the door let Hampton Paper help you send them in style. 3 options to choose from below. While I am not an expert on how to write a proper thank you note, my son Thomas and I have gotten many laughs out of these "fill in"ones from the Diary of a Wimpy Kid book by Jeff Kinney. Enjoy. (Greg the author is in 6th grade).

Dear Aunt Lydia,
Thank you so much for the awesome encyclopedia! How did you know I wanted that for Christmas? I love the way the encyclopedia looks on my shelf. All my friends will be jealous that I have my very own encyclopedia. Thank you for making this the best Christmas ever! Sincerely, Greg

Dear Aunt Loretta,
Thank you so much for the awesome pants! How did you know I wanted that for Christmas?
I love the way the pants look on my legs. All my friends will be so jealous that I have my very own pants. Thank you for making this the best Christmas ever! Sincerely, Greg

Personalized Fold Over Cards starting at 24 for $60.00

Personalized correspondence cards starting at 24 for $40.00


Fill in note cards for kids. 8 for $12.00. These are avail on Etsy. ( or send us a note)

As always, choose any image from our portfolio of over 300.





No comments:

Post a Comment