Monday, December 12, 2011

It's Christmas? Yea, Didnt You Get the Memo?

I have just shipped our last big order. 2012 Calendar refills to The Elegant Setting in Southampton. If you have it on your list, call asap as this is the last shipment before Christmas and I know there is already a waiting list!


I spent the weekend delivering orders. Yes, we deliver! If you are in the Northern Virginia, DC area and needs something in a hurry, we are happy to try to drop off your order. This isnt just a holiday perk, but something we offer all year around. I was happy to meet a client on Saturday in McLean to deliver some photo cards that were ordered on Thrs. Yep, 2 day turn around!! We also made a trip to The Dandelion Patch in Reston and Georgetown. The sleigh/car filled with holiday orders.


Also a big order was dropped off to Georgetown Paperie on Sunday. It was for hostess and teacher gifts, our new 4 x 4 150 sheet notepads. They looked amazing! So much in fact I am ordering mine tomorrow for the boys' teachers and a hostess gift for a cookie exchange on Thrs.


Now, I MUST MUST MUST finish decorating my house and tree and take out my Christmas dishes. The Hallmark holiday ornament says only 12 days left! Tick Tock.


PS. Do you know what movie line the title of this blog is from? Its a good one!


PSS I have a great idea for a gift for the teacher from the kids- I will blog about it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment