Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Look Who's Coming to DC!


Love this shot of George. Totally captures the moment.
Look who's coming to DC... yep  you guessed it, talented NY photographer Jay Ackerman. Jay reached out to me as he is going to be in DC on May 12-13 bringing his fine NY photography talents to our area. Jay has some open slots if you are interesting in setting up a session. In addition, we are working together so you can use photos from Jay and have Hampton Paper photo cards printed. The pricing is totally in line with what I typically pay for a photo session and a CD . So you can get exclusive NY talent at a great price.  Contact Jay to find out more info and to schedule a session. I pulled a few amazing photos from his site www.jayackerman.com. I love the photos of George Clooney and Tom Cruise. I am happy to see George smiling, I know he took it hard when I broke up with him!

Amazing Photo of Tom
This picture of Jay's boys looks like its right out of a magazine!!
Sample of Jay Ackerman photo on Hampton Paper Photo Card

No comments:

Post a Comment