Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Progress Has Been Made...

It's Tax Day. Do You Owe? I did and so I have spent the day thinking about a tax day party theme....of course on the invitation would have to be the martini, gimlet, or bottle of wine. I think whoever at your party owed the most should be the guest of honor.

Anyway, one great highlight to my otherwise bleak day was the installation of the valences and shower curtain in Thomas' room. We used Ralph Lauren Rowthorne Crest Admiral for the Valences (similar to the wallpaper in his bathroom) and the last 5 yards on the planet of my beloved Ralph Lauren Strand Stripe Tiger Lily. I love our new additions. We selected new carpet and narrowed down the bedding. Its coming together nicely! Sorry for the amateur photos.




No comments:

Post a Comment