Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Custom Cool Rugs

Since purchasing my new house that has hardwood floors I have discovered and become obsessed with beautiful rugs. I have found them to be the foundation for every room and not unlike diamonds, they have a rating and pricing system all their own. If I were to think about a translation of Lucy's vibrant water colors from Hampton Paper into a carpet, then I think Custom Cool Rugs would be a a great match. Located in Quogue, NY I have seen their ad many times in Hamptons Magazine and in my pursuit to find the perfect rug for my kids computer room I jumped on their web site and have ever since become obsessed. I am kicking myself for not stopping by in person when I was up in Quogue in late July. I am already planning my next trip to see these beauties in person. I think I have made my decision. Can you guess my favorite?








No comments:

Post a Comment