Wednesday, April 6, 2011

2011 is The Year of...

Inspiration Photo

Before Photo - This backyard is perfect for a pool!



It will probably not surprise you to hear I am very goal oriented. I have goals for all aspects of my life and my husband and I incorporated goal setting early on in our relationship and decided to have a big goal for each year. Some important ones include 1996 the year of the ring/engagement, 1997 the year of the wedding, 1998 was the year of the house, 2003 was the year of the baby, 2007 the year of the 2nd baby, 2010 was the year of the bigger house and 2011 is the year of the pool!


We have signed all the paperwork and we are waiting for the permits. Then then we will break ground. In the interim I will see what great things I can find for pool side! I love the Faraday line from Pottery Barn.




No comments:

Post a Comment