Monday, April 18, 2011

RIP

Last Friday morning I entered my home office and panic set in as I heard a loud noise coming from the computer. The fan had gone into overdrive- never a good sound. I immediately yelled to tech support aka, my husband Greg (yes, he is also the exec chef in the house too) and the news wasn't good. We were too late. DOA. So, its now been 4 days and countless ours and minutes that I have not had a computer to work on. I can really now admit I am addicted to my computer. I had the DTs on Saturday and spent a lot of time wandering aimlessly around my house over the weekend. I thought, oh, I'll do this only to realize it required a computer. So for now, I am on borrowed time and a borrowed laptop. Hoping my new one arrives tomorrow, I don't know how much longer I will last without it! My fingers are crossed that I can retrieve all my files. New posts coming once I am up and running on Thomas' birthday party plans ( you wont believe what we have planned!), updates on the house, new images, photos from the Hampton Paper Shoot, and great ideas for Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment