Tuesday, April 5, 2011

On My Bookshelf


Elizabeth Berg is one of my fav authors.
Just discovered Laura Moriarty -The Rest of Her Life is a must read
I've been a fan of MHC since the early 80s when I read Where are the Children. I had the rare opportunity to meet her in person at Barnes and Noble a few years back and she signed a book for me.

I was counting down the days till April 5th as I was anxiously awaiting the release date of new books by two of my favorite authors, Mary Higgins Clark and Elizabeth Berg. I just ordered them on Amazon and fortunatley just finished the new Kristin Hannah, Night Road that I picked up at Target on Saturday. Please be warned, do not attempt to read the Night Road during the week. I couldn't put it down and it lead to a late night and challenging moring making my TNT Gym Class at 6:00am.

No comments:

Post a Comment