Thursday, April 14, 2011

Click: Sneak Peak From Recent Photo Shoot

Ironic that I would own a cookbook since I cant cook but this is on one of my Barefoot Contessa cookbooks as she is my favorite. I have my personal chef, aka my husband, Greg, cook up these wonderful recipes. Fortunately, he loves to cook and is a huge fan of Ina's too!
We wanted to capture some great back to school ideas here. Jackson loves to play his guitar (mostly to Billy Joel songs) so this is the image he chose for his journal.
My friend Kim's daughter loves this pink crown so we did a back to school for the girls who love pink!
Luggage tags are great for backpacks and lunchboxes. My favorite ones are from LL Bean as they hold up all year long. This skateboard image shouldn't be overlooked - the colors are so bright!
We introduced these Dear Santa cards 2 years ago and they have been a best seller. I hear that mom's like to keep them so they can remember what their little ones had on the top of their wish list each year.
This is the image that Lucy painted of my front door for my "New Address" cards. We had "Mika Established 2010" written on it and added a mat and frame. I cant wait to hang this in my house. It make a great house warming gift.



Thanks to Myra from Myra Kushon Photography for spending a few hours at HPD HQ a few weeks ago. Myra captured some great shots of Hampton Paper products.


Square Solid Stickers 27 for $18.00

Journal & Sketchpad $28.00

Luggage Tags 2 for $12.00

Santa Cards $2.95 each

Personalized Framed Print with Mat $75.00

No comments:

Post a Comment