Monday, August 8, 2011

Back to School?

Is it time to start thinking about back to school already? I am still enjoying summer!

If you have back to school on your mind, then you will love our blog this week which will be dedicated to helping you get all some of the "essentials" and some "just for fun" things to check off your list!

If you are planning a back to school party like I am, these Hershey Bars and Wrappers will be a nice addition. They were a huge hit at Thomas Wimpy Kid party and I know those who attended that party will be on the look out for them as soon as they arrive. (kids have the best memories dont they?). We are working on a new product with personalized Hershey bar wrappers that you can put in your child's lunch for a special occasion. We should have this available next week.

Love, love, love our school bus image.

Another favorite. Lucy painted this as the logo for my blog. The name is based on a restaurant in NYC that my Grandpa Barney use to take me too in the 80s.



Perfect for you little rock star!


25 Hershey Bars and Custom Wrappers $75.00. Hampton Paper Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment