Monday, May 21, 2012

How Can You Mend A Broken Heart?


I'm was seriously heart broken to learn that my beloved Robin Gibb passed away yesterday. I consider myself the Bee Gees #1 Fan -not in a Kathy Bates, Misery way- but in one that has loved them for years, even decades. Their song are timeless and the lyrics so beautifully written. Favorite Song? How Deep is Your Love which they wrote for Andy. Best Line.... The third.

Coincidentally, it's this same song that haunted my dad and I for years as we could never figure out the words to the one part which are "you know the door to my very soul" hmm I thought it was you know the note to every song.

Thanks to everyone for all the condolence emails and texts - you know me so well!

RIP dear Robin. We will miss you.

How Deep Is Your Love
I know your eyes in the morning sun I feel you touch me in the pouring rain And the moment that you wander far from me I wanna feel you in my arms again

And you come to me on a summer breeze Keep me warm in your love and then softly leave And it's me you need to show How Deep Is Your Love How deep is your love, How deep is your love I really need to learn 'Cause we're living in a world of fools Breaking us down When they all should let us be We belong to you and me

I believe in you You know the door to my very soul You're the light in my deepest darkest hour You're my saviour when I fall And you may not think I care for you When you know down inside That I really do And it's me you need to show How Deep Is Your Love

How deep is your love, How deep is your love I really need to learn 'Cause we're living in a world of fools Breaking us down When they all should let us be We belong to you and me

And you come to me on a summer breeze Keep me warm in your love and then softly leave And it's me you need to show How Deep Is Your Love How deep is your love, How deep is your love I really need to learn 'Cause we're living in a world of fools Breaking us down When they all should let us be We belong to you and me

No comments:

Post a Comment