Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Study Spaces

It feels like forever I have been trying to find two desks for my boys computer room. It seemed like every place I checked had a price tag of $400.00 plus dollars which I had to multiply by 2. Way out of my budget given everything else I have been trying to do on the house. I didnt really even want the storage space, just a nice big work table for their computers. The situation recently became more urgent as they now share a table side by side and my oldest son, Thomas, has logged several complaints to upper management that my younger son, Jackson is listening to the Capitals Hockey highlights too often and too loud. ( I sympathize with Thomas on this one. )So, I decide to look again for something that would work and was in my budget of around $200.00 each. I am thrilled to share with you that I found these great sawhorse tables which can be used for desks at West Elm  on sale for $169.99! I love the red but went with the white. They are the perfect solution - tons of space and a great price. We picked up one at the store yesterday and the 2nd is on its way. Now I need to search for chairs!

No comments:

Post a Comment