Thursday, October 4, 2012

Let the Glittering Begin

Once Oct 1st rolls around - I go in to glitter mode. It seems like I glitter morning noon and night but its worth it to see these beautiful calendars come to life.
 
For those of you who have loved The Elegant Setting version of our desk calendar, we just received the final proof for 2013.  It's stunning if I do say so myself.  Stephanie Finkelstein did a fabulous job again this year.  I have received a number of emails about where to find it on our site so I just added links to the cover page. Just in case, here is link to order calendar + easel and refill.
 
 

6 by 6 cards adorned with a Hampton Paper Designs image each month on cream paper. If you order the box calendar set, it comes in a beautiful gift box with a gold hand made bamboo easel. The refill comes in a custom envelope with a  cream satin ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment