Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Orange Crush

Matouk to the rescue with my decorating emergency. Since Ralph Lauren discontinued the two orange fabrics I was going to use on Thomas' bed I was forced to look elsewhere. I found that Matouk will let you customize bedding with a huge portfolio of colors. I am so happy with the way this turned out. Its the perfect orange and a great compliment to the RL blue chambray walls. I loved it so much I ordered something similar for Jackson's room with Kelly Green. ( I know, I know its not very original to do the same thing but have you ever searched  for great classy boys bedroom items? Trust me its pretty much non existent!)  
 
PS. The look reminds me of HPD style - simple classic and with one design detail. At least I am consistent!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment