Tuesday, January 8, 2013

On My Bookshelf: The Lone Wolf



It's difficult to believe I have had the new Jodi Picoult book, The Lone Wolf since it was first released and just read it. Since she is my favorite author, I almost hate to start the book as I know that when I finish it I will have to wait months on end for the next release.  The holiday break seemed like a great time to read it as I could relax and enjoy the book cover to cover. The stakes are high when I start one of her books because I know the content will  in some way force me to think or rethink a particular idea or belief. This book was no exception.

If you read Jodi Picoult's books, you know what I am talking about. If haven't read one, pick one up and you will see what I mean about her writing.

I loved this line best....

"This is just my way of pointing out that we people who leap without looking are not stupid. We know damn well we might be headed for a fall. But we also know that sometimes, its the only way out."

No comments:

Post a Comment