Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Middle Child Syndrome

I don't personally have middle child syndrome as I have only one older sister (probably obvious that I am the baby of the family to most people who know me) but I can't help but feel some compassion for our medium round stickers  (1 1/2 inch). There are so many great ways to use them... I think they get neglected between the glory of the large round stickers and the press worthy small round stickers that fit on the bottom of candy. Let me know what you think!
Ideal to jazz up any lollipop. Personalization is available.

Another sample from a back to school party. Lollipops from Hammond's Candies.
Ohh, the perfect compliment for a Valentine's Day card - This can also be used on the front with a TO: FROM:


Just the right size for a return address label.


1 comment:

  1. Titanium Dab nail - Titanium Arts - iTan.com
    Titanium Dab nail titanium keychain · The most important titanium band rings ingredient in a nail is titanium vs steel the essential nail. · Essential care is the essential ingredient. titanium bolts · No more ford edge titanium 2021 waste. · Manufacturers

    ReplyDelete