Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Surprising Results

I just finished packaging more Valentine's Day cards for kids to ship tomorrow. I am a bit surprised by the best sellers. Not that they aren't all adorable - you know I can never choose only one favorite - its so unfair - but the best sellers were the Dump Truck, "You are Loads of Fun", The Super Hero Cape - "Hope Your Valentine's Day is Super" followed by The Guitar "Your Rock" and The Owl "Your A Hoot". I guess mom's of the boys like me have been waiting for a good option to hit the market!! We added numbers to the cards to make it easy to mix and match. Don't worry if you missed the opportunity to order, we will have them available next year too!

valentine's day cards

valentine's day cards valentine's day cards








No comments:

Post a Comment