Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Turning a House into a Home: "Custom"

Well as much as I dislike the word "discontinued" I love, love, love the word "custom". The definition in the dictionary should be "something that is fabulous"!! Last year at the DC Design Center, I fell in love with this beautiful sofa for my living room by Duralee. I love everything about it but mostly the front waterfall effect and the buttons. Its perfect! Only problem...they cant make it the size I need. So, Kathi Haley from KSH Interiors was able to find someone to custom make it in the right dimensions! Yipee.
Tuscany sofa plus this Pistachio fabric = fabulous!This is Duralee Pistachio (pattern 32032, color 399) and its so perfect with my carpet. This sample doesn't due the color justice! Will post before photos soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment