Monday, February 13, 2012

Jackson's Super Hero Party Revealed

Jackson's 5th birthday celebration isn't one we will soon forget. While the 45 min before the party we were right out of a reality show trying to set up - 101 things that could go wrong pretty much did (lollipops were standing up straight, people kept moving my bag with my supplies of tape etc, the table was curved and created a terrible wrinkle in the front etc etc) The two things that were most important did go right - everyone showed up and the kids had an amazing time!!! (And if there was one more thing I am sure no one noticed what I would have done differently!)
super hero capeThis was a last minute idea. The party was on the 2nd floor so we created this sign. I always want to greet the kids right away so they know they are in store for a great time!
I used the Hampton Paper tall correspondence cards for the invitations. Loved the POW, ZAP, WHAM at the top!
super hero candy tableThe sweets table!
Close Up (uggg the wrinkled table cloth!)
superhero favor bagsCaptain Jackson on the framed print. I should have written "Captain" near the kids names on the goody bags. Next time!
I freaked when I received these cupcake toppers from Sweet and Edible. I contacted the owner to see if she could create toppers to match the HPD images. Ta Da! They were adorable.
superhero cupcakesMy reluctant model for this cupcake photo. "Take the photo...my friends are here and I want to go play"
We used place cards for the sweets table.
Hershey Kisses are always a big hit.
I had these lollipop covers custom made by Simple Tastes. I am obsessed with them. They are so darling and they have so many fun options.
I am going to need these for all my parties moving forward.
A sweet table isn't complete without Hershey Bars. Kids really love that they are full size and so indulgent. We used the ZAP, POW, WHAM theme from the invitation and used both images.


You know these cookies are my favorite. They are soooo delicious and I always love the way the images turn our on them. Bright and Crisp.


I also freaked when these necklaces arrived in the mail from PPParty Favors. Also custom made they turned out adorable and the kids loved them! At the end of the party Chariots of Fire was played and we handed out the necklaces and goody bags.
Goody bags with the large stickers.
Personalized capes were made by Sew Plain Jane.
Pink for girls.
So happy James from James Woo Photography captured this shot. Priceless.
Just loved these capes. I heard the kids wore them all day long.
Me and my boys... getting so big so fast.
Wow. Must have been some wish. Knowing Jackson its probably to hurry up and turn 6 so he can have his sports party!
Well, it was like Christmas all over will all the gifts Jackson received. We are mailing our thank you notes tomorrow. Jackson did such a good job writing these.... So proud of my baby who is 5.
Thanks to all of the following for not only the amazing products and services but...for being such a pleasure to work with. Many thanks!
Photography: James Woo Photography www.jameswoophotography.com
Capes: Sew Plain Jane www.sewplainjane.com
Cupcake Toppers: Sweet and Edible on Etsy www.etsy.com/shop/SWEETandEDIBLE
Necklaces: PPPartyFavors on Etsy www.etsy.com/shop/PPPartyFavors
Lollipops: Simple Tastes on Etsy www.etsy.com/shop/SimpleTastes
Stationery and Stickers by Hampton Paper Designs www.hamptonpaperdesigns.com
Invitations: 24 for $72
Large Square Stickers:18 for $18.00
Place Cards: 12 for $12.00
Hershey Bars: 25 for $75.00
Cookies: 24 for $96.00
Kiss Stickers 108 for $12.00
Framed Print: $75.00
Thank You Notes: 8 for $12.00
And last but not least, thanks to my husband who packed and brought the cooler. And did many other things behind the scenes to make the party a success.

1 comment: