Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Bye Bye Bye!

Nothing made me happier this week than to see these green walls be painted over. This is the cringe worthy "before" picture of my living room. I know, its awful! Besides the paint, its a hodge podge of pieces from my old house - some that just dont work! I have selected all the new fabrics and have been playing "dress up" with them draping them over existing pieces to get an idea for how it will look and carrying my poster board with the paint sample for the full effect! You may recall that the rug is new and the inspiration for the room. I will show you next week how it looks painted (wow what a difference it makes to have a pleasant color next to the wood) and the fabric choices.

I do love this antique table.
I actually love that chair in the far corner - it is so comfortable and has a beautiful line to it. I have loved the fabric for so long but its time for a change!
This cabinet looks so rich when not nex to the green apple paint. I choose a beautiful Scalamandre silk strip fabric for this chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment