Friday, June 15, 2012

Turning a House into a Home: New Additions

We welcome with love our new additions. Relief was my reaction when these re-upholstered pieces arrived last Friday. It so stressful wondering how they will turn out and if I would like them and if you are like me, calculating how much it will cost to have them redone if I didn't like them!!!
I breathed a huge sigh of relief when I saw these coming thru the front door. OMG - totally love. Now I can focus all my attention on stressing about the bedding I ordered for Thomas room.
Wait till you see!

The fabric I used on this chair is Highland Court Jacques Celery.

 Playing "Dress Up" with my furniture and fabric. The Scalamandre Striped Taffeta (90010M-006)fabric on the right is going on a chair in the same room. Its just went into production again. Yippee! I am considering the Kravet , Marais Plaid - Peridot (24916)on the left for pillows for the sofa which wont be ready till August.

Holy Cow! (can you tell what book I just read from that expression?)What a difference this fabric makes on the chairs and the room. Do you remember before it was a dark pink from my old house. This fabric is so fresh and young. Even my husband liked it!
Fabric is Scalamandre Louis Check Green (36333-005)on Creme from The Essentials Collection.

Both Rugs are from Coe & Sons in Bethesda, MD.

No comments:

Post a Comment