Monday, June 4, 2012

Father's Day Gift Ideas

If you are like me going what feels like 200 MPH 24 by 7 then when you flipped your calendar late last week from May to June then you also like me just realized that Father's Day is gulp only 2 weeks away. Don't despair, we have a number of great ideas!
Our Favorite Images for Dad are:
Guitar, Golf Clubs, Tent, Fishing Caught One, Red Race Car, Martini, Gimlet
and our New Beer Mug
One of my personal favorites - personalized notepads. They make it easy for my dad to write me a note when he sends me things - ie new Music CDs, Newspaper Articles and Money. (ok, he only sends me the firs two items)
In addition to personalizing with your Dad's name, you my consider adding a quote from you Dad. You know, the one he always said to you. (Mine said, "If you have a job, You always have options") hmm true. Other good ideas are a quote from a favorite book or song.  Notepads are 2 (50 sheets each )for 32.00 and can be found here
This is a great gift idea for the Dad who loves to cook, garden or bake! These labels make it easy for him to share his creations with family, friends and neighbors. Cook Book Labels are a good idea too! Some suggestions for text include:
From the Kitchen of ____________
From the Garden of ____________
Baked Especially for you from ____________
_____________'s Homemade Salsa
______________'s Homemade Jam
_________________'s Homemade Zucchini Bread
____________'s Famous Steak Rub
Square Solid Labels are 27 for $18.00 and can be found here
Ohhh so new are our Bridge and Canasta Score Card Notepads. Perfect for the Dad or Grandpa who plays cards. I have no idea how to play either but somewhere I do have a letter from my Grandpa Bill Bendel with detailed instructions on how to play duplicate bridge! Notepads are 2, 40 sheet notepads that measure 5 1/4 by 8 1/2 and can be found here . (if you don't have an etsy account, you can order the regular notepads 2 for $32.00 and just add a note in the comments field you want the score pads, we can send you a complimentary proof)

1 comment:

  1. This is an awesome blog. Very informative and great for creating crafts!

    ReplyDelete