Friday, March 18, 2011

What Are Your Plans for Sunday?


If you are like me, right about now, your interest in your New Year's resolution to eat healthy and lose weight might have lost its luster a bit. I confess that the recent arrival of Girl Scout Cookies hasn't helped at all! I hate to be the bearer of bad news but bathing suit season is not far off especially if you have spring break vacation plans. The warmer weather has me searching my closet for spring clothes and due to my lackluster commitment to my resolution, some things are feeling a bit snug.
There is no better time to take a look at Kathy Kaehler's Sunday Set Up Program. Kathy's plan focuses on eating healthy by choosing the right foods and preparing meals for the week on Sunday.

Kathy's great approach has earned her a huge following that includes celebrities like Jennie Garth, Angie Harmon, Adrianna Costa, Regina King, Tiffani Amber Thiesen, Julie Moran, Rebecca Romijn, The Guncles, Ali Landry and more!

Hampton Paper partnered with Kathy Kaehler to create this exclusive Sunday Set Up Notepad (2 for $24.00) to simplify your shopping. Kathy's plan is the perfect thing to give you a jump start or get you back on track.
Check out Kathy Kaehler's Sunday Set Up. It is featured this week on DailyCandy the Weekend Guide.

I am going to start planning my own Sunday Set Up party. Check back for all the planning details. I will start with my favorite part - creating the guest list!

No comments:

Post a Comment