Wednesday, March 9, 2011

You Were Right!


I know you love hearing that. If you predicted that I would repaint the kitchen you were right. For some reason the Benjamin Moore Amulet AF 365 was just a bit too green in certain light. Even my painter said it was too green! So, after another round of testers including Summer Harvest 206, Barley 199, Cornsilk, 198, America's Heartland 197, Golden Lab 178 ... we finally settled on Yellow Bisque 200. I think we got it right this time!
It's not a complete loss though, I did find out you can mix any color in Benjamin Moore's Aura paint and I must say the Aura paint is really rich and true. It cost a bit more but for some reason I scored the contractor price of $49.99 per gallon instead of $61.99. Now I know to ask for the better price!
Don't worry, the fun doesnt stop here as I need to repaint Jackson's room too. I think I used the wrong green! More details and photos to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment