Friday, September 16, 2011

I Know How She Does It!

I am a huge fan of SJP. Yep, from the very early days of Square Pegs and Footloose (trust me she is in Footloose!). I am super excited to see I Don't Know How She Does It which comes out today. Of course I read the book and I am sure the movie will be hilarious. But..... I just have to say, I know how she does it, as probably you do too, since we do it every day. Juggling a family, a career, a small business, running a household, getting to the gym etc doesn't make me special, it just makes me like every other mom I know! Most days are filled cramming 48 house of things to do in 24 while what feels like walking on a tight rope. Balance is precarious and can change at any second. Let me know how you like the movie!



No comments:

Post a Comment